Trustlink is an IBM Premier Business Partner, Authorised Software Value Plus for B2B Integration and provides IBM’s Sterling solutions to help organizations overcome their most complex process integration and business partner collaboration issues. IBM’s Sterling integration technology ensures that all transactions are accurate, secure, traceable and compliant with industry and government regulations. Trustlink provides the following products:
A SOA based solution which allows you to incorporate your file transfer communities into all your business processes and incorporates Web-based interfaces for customer self-services and rapid on boarding. IBM Sterling File Gateway consolidates disparate centres of file transfer activity, and facilitates the secure exchange of file-based data.
- A single, secure solution for “Edge” based file transfer—Handles large files and high volumes in any format, any protocol, and any number of external connections
- Onboarding Wizard and reusable templates – Expedites trading partner setup to accelerate time-to-revenue
- Enhanced security and risk management—Offers secure protocols, encryption methods, certificate types, digital signatures, and identity management tools to ensure data integrity.
- DMZ based security is available via IBM Secure Proxy.
- Visibility and self-service for better management—Leads to better decision making, faster response, and more satisfied customers and business partners
IBM QuickFile is a software solution that enables business users to securely and reliably exchange files—regardless of size—inside or outside their organizations. QuickFile extends the reliability, security and governance of IBM’s market-leading Managed File Transfer portfolio to person-to-person file transfers. IBM QuickFile can:
- Apply managed file transfer security and governance policies to person-to-person file transfers
- Enable business users to transfer large files without IT support
- Reduce the costs associated with person-to-person file transfers
IBM Secure Proxy is a demilitarized zone (DMZ)-based application proxy that protects your file transfers from the public Internet, by enforcing tight controls including trading-partner authorization, multi-factor authentication and session break, before the transfer ever enters your trusted zone.
IBM Secure Proxy:
- Resides in the demilitarized zone (DMZ)
- Supports IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct®, IBM® Sterling Connect Express® and IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator servers
- Support for multiple DMZ environments
- Supports FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH/SFTP, PeSIT and Sterling Connect:Direct protocols
- Supports use of a FIPS 140-2 compliant data encryption module
- SSL session breaks and multi-factor authentication – Help guard against unauthorized access and reduce data vulnerability to protect your brand
- Leverages the Internet – Lower your file transfer costs and grow your file transfer community while securing the data and access to your trusted zone
- Firewall navigation best practices – Increases perimeter security for your file transfer infrastructure to comply with regulatory policies and pass tougher security audits
- Self-service logon portal – Provides self-service password management for trading partners reducing the dependency on IT staff.
IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator enables the secure integration of complex B2B processes with diverse partner communities.
Companies are increasingly faced with ever more complex B2B integration challenges across ever more diverse partner communities. Sterling B2B Integrator provides a single, flexible B2B gateway that enables companies to solve all of their B2B integration needs. Sterling B2B Integrator can:
- Boost visibility into and across your supply and demand chains
- Integrate your B2B communications between your systems and diverse partner communities
- Streamline business processes across your enterprise boundaries
- Connect to all of your business partners, despite differences in size, geography or choice of technology