André Nortjé, Strate CEO, to participate in World Forum of CSDs Conference: 1 June 2022
We are delighted that André Nortjé, Strate CEO, is taking part in the upcoming World Forum of CSDs (WFC) Conference. The WFC is an important forum for regional central securities depository (CSD) associations to exchange information, discuss issues of common interest and increase their engagement on cross-regional and global developments.
Key conference themes include:
- CSD engagement in Sustainable Development
- Facilitating cross-border investment flows
- Technology Vision for FMIs
- Business optimisation and the ways to scale up a CSD
- Settlement cycle
André is looking forward to participating in a highly topical panel discussion on “Expectations of stakeholders and cooperation with other market infrastructures” on 1 June 2022, at 11h30-12h15.
The panel discussion will focus on:
- The evolution of the CSD ecosystem
- The needs of CSD stakeholders
- How CSDs can align with these
To find out more about the WFC Conference, which runs from 30 May to 1 June, click here