Oiling the wheels of the economy with secure payments and file transfer
For transacting entities, such as banks, corporates and financial institutions, to participate in the economy they need access to the payment system, as well as effective systems and infrastructure to manage payment flows and related information. Furthermore, transacting entities have to comply with regulations introduced by the authorities to protect deposits, safeguard the payment system, combat fraud, etc. This is where Trustlink proudly plays in supporting secure payments and data exchange, whether they be bank to bank, bank to corporate or corporate to bank.
SWIFT Service Bureau
- Transaction Facilitation
- Payment & liquidity management
- Straight through processing
- Data Transfer
Payment & securities transaction facilitation
Trustlink provides full support for payment and securities settlement messaging, and related solutions through SWIFT.
- Bank-to-bank payments through domestic and regional RTGS systems using SWIFT
- Bank-to-bank cross-border payments through correspondent banking relationships using SWIFT
- Corporate-to-Bank and Bank-to-Corporate payment
SWIFT access is available on a hosted service subscription basis, or the procurement of SWIFT licenses for in-house installation.
Payment and liquidity management
TrustLink provides a unique bank agnostic payment and liquidity management solution, also referred to as ‘Payment Factory’ functionality, which enables the following:
- Total liquidity visibility across all bank accounts and across regions
- Third-party payments from all transactional accounts, across all regions – Domestic and Customer Foreign Exchange (CFC) accounts (with immediate finality or delayed finality)
- Transfers between accounts
- Statements from multiple banks, across all regions – Intraday and End of Day
- Audit Responses/Payment Status Responses on Payments and Debit Orders / Direct Debits.